Tuesday’sÂ Work Session starts at the usual 5:00 pm.Â The agenda and packet can be found on the City Council web page.Â Here is the synopsis.
1. American Crystal Sugar representatives will provide the Council a brief update.
2. The school superintendent and selected school board members will appear at the work session next week to discuss Civic Center options.Â The City and the school district will continue to discuss possible locker room upgrades that would comply with federal Title IX regulations that guarantee gender equity in school-sponsored athletics.
3. MPO staff will present the draft 2040 Land Use Plan update. The plan will appear for final adoption on December 21 with Council input.
4. MPO staff will present the intergovernmental agreements with the City of Grand Forks for transit services.
5. MPO staff will present the proposed 2011 fares for dial-a-ride and senior rider services.
6. MPO staff will present the proposed 2011 fares for paratransit services.
7. The Finance Director will present a proposed General Obligation Bond refinancing resolution to save City debt costs on existing debt.