Update: DFL Gubernatorial Candidate Mark Dayton is scheduled to be at City Hall at 3:00 pm on Tuesday.
The Consent Agenda includes a gambling permit and a special event permit for a temporary tent on the boardwalk. The Consent agenda also includes the following.
- The formal acceptance of a $250,000 award from the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED). This is the state funding portion of the industrial park infrastructure project.
- The Consent Agreement and Final Order to close the Water and Light Departmentâ€™s Risk Management Plan (RMP) update to the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- Â A one-year extension to a lease with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) that allows the DNR to store campground equipment in City facilities.
11. The LaFave Multi-Use Trail resolution is listed under Old Business. The resolution accepts a $95,000 grant agreement from DNR. The packet includes a memo from the City Attorney that indicates his concurrence with the use of Tax Increment Financing (TIF) for the required local match on the project.
12. The proposed calendar parking ordinance is on New Business for first reading. The ordinance would institute year-round maintenance districts in which the City would enforce restricted parking one day per week.
13. This resolution incorporates a Sick Leave Donation Policy into the City Personnel Policy Manual.